Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Old Hardline

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Old Hardline
From: Jeff Blaine <KeepWalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 17:29:33 +0800
Jim,

I was exceptionally fortunate to have managed to buy a but, find some and be given a lot of hardline.  Enough to do the entire installation save for a low 80m dipole.

You may find the backstory interesting - about 2/3 down this page:

https://ac0c.com/main/page_acc_towersantennas_tower_plans_prep_parts.html

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
www.ac0c.com