Re: [TowerTalk] JK C3S WARC Modifications

To: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbert.schoenbohm@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] JK C3S WARC Modifications
From: Tom Hellem <tom.hellem@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 11:57:21 -0700
Herb-
I have done alot of experimenting with the old F12 C3 line.
What you are proposing is certainly feasible. If I were going to do it
I would definitely model it in EZNec first before I touched a single
nut or bolt. You can spend a hideous amount of time tuning if
you just start out by changing element lengths.

Tom
K0SN