Re: [TowerTalk] Force12 rebuild

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Force12 rebuild
From: Robert Harmon <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2019 08:12:57 -0800
Kris,

I have a JK 403 40M yagi.  It does not use the linear loading wires like the
older Force 12 did.  It uses a small shunt coil at the antenna feed points.
How about using stainless steel rod ?
I don't know what the diameter of the wires are but I just looked at an on line
company that has 1/4" dia, 316 SS rod it up to 144" long.
SS should outlast the alumaweld.

Bob
K6UJ