Re: [TowerTalk] Guy Wire Anchors

To: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Guy Wire Anchors
From: Fredrick Matos via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 23:05:20 -0400
Tnx.

Good anchors have pullout resistance specs that vary depending on the type of
anchor and the soil.  The pullout  specs on the American model PE46-guy are
very impressive when compared to the anchors with single discs.  I don’t know
if Rohn provides pullout specs with their anchors, but they should.

73,

Fred W3ICM

Sent from my iPhone