[TowerTalk] remote controlled tuners?

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] remote controlled tuners?
From: jimlux <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2020 06:12:53 -0700
I'm looking for an antenna tuner that has explicit remote control of L and C, and able to read the forward and reverse power back. LDG doesn't make the AT200PC any more, which had a serial port control to set the Ls and Cs, etc. Most "remote tuners" have a "tune" input and that's it.

The PAL-STAR HF AUTO has a RS-232 control, but is kind of overkill - I only need 100W kind of power handling capability, and its really not designed for remote mounting.

I suppose I could get something like a MFJ 939 and reprogram the PIC 16F76 inside, but a) it's probably soldered in, and b)I'd rather have something off the shelf.