[TowerTalk] Knots

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Knots
From: Fredrick Matos via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 21:32:15 -0400
On tying two ropes together, I would use TWO “improved clinch knots.” (My other
hobby is bass fishing.)   My preference is Palomar knots, but that’s  not
possible with long ropes.   On the clinch knots, tie the first one to make a
small loop; and the second rope would go through the loop and tied with the
same type knot.   Google “improved clinch Knots” to see how they are tied to
fishing hooks, but you can improvise from there.   Very strong knots.

73,

Fred W3ICM

Sent from my iPhone