Re: [TowerTalk] Knots

To: Tower Talk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Knots
From: Joe DeVincentis <jd@ko8v.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 08:49:48 -0400
There's a great app for the Apple iOS and Android platforms called Knots 3D.
Gives a 3D rendering of how to tie a knot as well as information about
strength, ability to untie, use, etc.    Website is knots3d.com.

For joining two ropes, I've used the Ashely bend.  Works great and has shown no
slippage.

73,
Joe, KO8V