Re: [TowerTalk] Tree's and Screws

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tree's and Screws
From: Gary <gary_mayfield@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 15:59:17 +0000
The QST Article from September 1989, "The Care and Feeding of an Amateur's
Favorite Antenna Support - the Tree" says Cadmium plated (but I think avoiding
Copper is the main thing). The author also mentions removing when done. It's a
pretty good article. He is not a fan of topping trees!

73,
Gary kk0sd