Re: [TowerTalk] Greyline Performance antennas

To: "Tower Talk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Greyline Performance antennas
From: <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2020 14:30:19 -0500
I have used Force 12 vertical dipoles on two DXpeditions, with excellent
results.

In 2004 I went to Falkland Islands and carried a Force 12 40XK.  It was one of
three antennas we used.  It actually provided more contacts than did the Mosley
mini33 tri-bander.  Plus, one day with high winds broke one of the traps on the
Mosley, that we discovered upon return.  See photos here:
http://dutson.net/Ham/gtdx/dxpeditions/2004/Photos/index.html

In 2006 I went to Malta and took a Force 12 Sigma 80.  We made a bunch of
contacts on that vertical dipole, and I ended up giving it to the local club
for their use after we departed.  I just did not want to lug it back to the USA.

73, Keith NM5G
VP8DXL, 9H3KD