Re: [TowerTalk] 4 square question

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 4 square question
From: Jeff Blaine <KeepWalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 15:24:23 -0500
Step by step:

Draw a square on a page of paper.

Draw a line from one corner on one side, to the opposite corner on the other side.  You should end up with what looks like two mirrored triangles.  That line you just drew - that is the diagonal mentioned earlier.

Extend that diagonal out a bit and put an arrow on the end of it.  That will be one of the directions available to you in a 4SQ.

The harder part is to align the corners of your elements on your properly so that this diagonal points to the center of EU, if you are thinking EU DX or EU contesting.

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
www.ac0c.com