Re: [TowerTalk] Cover antennas - the good news and the bad news

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>, "k7lxc@aol.com" <k7lxc@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cover antennas - the good news and the bad news
From: AB2E Darrell <ab2e@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 22:03:19 +0000
Steve,
Thanks for sharing the info on the test results book. I hadn't seen that and I
will pick one up since I have a C31XR (will likely buy a 2nd when my tower
project moves forward). Along the way I acquired a NOS Pro-67 real cheap and I
was thinking of putting it up on a separate tower and leaving pointed towards
SA/Carib. I might still do that since I already have it, but will read those
results before I decide.

73 Darrell AB2E