Re: [TowerTalk] SP7GXP antennas?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] SP7GXP antennas?
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 16:15:31 -0400
From another angle, I note that Remote Ham Radio and W2RE uses (used?) these antennas at the Eastport, Maine station.  An after-action report on how they performed and particularly how they stood up in a very exposed location could be informative.

Two things also puzzle me - I can't find any pricing information on the website (that may just be me), and while GXP is proud of his association with W2RE  and RHR, the link to W2RE on the GXP website has expired.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.