Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 65G Accessories

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 65G Accessories
From: Steve Maki <lists@oakcom.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 15:00:35 -0400
Easier to install, since you don't have to drop your mast in thru the tower top.

Easier to service, especially the rotator. You simply clamp the mast (using a muffler clamp just above the top of the collar pipe) to keep it from slipping down, unbolt the rotor shelf (from the parallel angles), take two (out of four) bolts out that are holding the parallel angles to the tower, splay those angles outward, loosen the rotor from the mast, and drop it (along with the mounting plate) straight down to the ground.

-Steve K8LX