Re: [TowerTalk] Prop Pitch operating characteristics

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Prop Pitch operating characteristics
From: Leeson <leeson@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 09:01:43 -0700
This is a great step, but I find I can't access all of the subfiles at that URL http://www.hamoperator.org/k7nv.com/. However, you can find the whole site at https://web.archive.org/web/20210129145319/http://www.k7nv.com/

See also http://www.hamoperator.org/k7nv.com/index.htm

The Notebook is at https://web.archive.org/web/20210204232420/http://k7nv.com/notebook/

I agree, it would be wonderful if someone could host this unique resource.

73 de Dave, W6NL/HC8L