Re: [TowerTalk] Prop Pitch operating characteristics

To: leeson@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Prop Pitch operating characteristics
From: Danny K5CG <k5cg@hamoperator.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 09:10:28 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Bruce,

The problem is that the original owner used absolute paths in his links. The
notebook on the page points to http://k7nv.com/notebook/ but if you just change
the URL you can still get there.

http://www.hamoperator.org/k7nv.com/notebook/

I will edit the HTML and see if I can fix some of those link.

73
Danny, K5CG
HH 550-000-0609
SKCC 14257