Re: [TowerTalk] Recycling old PL-259 connectors.

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Recycling old PL-259 connectors.
From: VE3FH via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2024 23:09:53 +0000 (UTC)
 Thanks Jim, I can certainly relate to that. I was first licensed as CX9CT in
1974, back then we had to reuse them not just because they were expensive but
also rather hard to find.
I don't recall reusing any since becoming a wealthy Canadian though
73,Julio VE3FH

    On Tuesday, July 16, 2024 at 05:09:38 p.m. EDT, Jim W7RY