[TowerTalk] Help with semi-broken Array Solutions Power Master II Wattme

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Help with semi-broken Array Solutions Power Master II Wattmeter
From: "jim.thom jim.thom@telus.net" <jim.thom@telus.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2024 13:02:55 -0700
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2024 12:55:51 -0300
From: "Mike Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Help with semi-broken Array Solutions Power
        Master II Wattmeter

I made mention of this in my 3830 report for the WAE contest, but am hoping
this slightly-OT (somewhat related?) post is OK to ask here as well.

Recently I had some minor damage in the shack from a nearby lighting strike
and my Power Master II is no longer functioning correctly.  Jay is not
responding (retired) and I understand that.  He's sold me some great
equipment over many years and has also helped me with tech support a couple
times.  Time for him to relax.

## I was on a conference call with Jay not that long ago.   Just phone him
at  (214) 954-7140

I have 4 of his displays..and 2 x hf couplers.   When he does finally shut
down, the power master meters will be looked after by a different company.