[VHFcontesting] ** MWS2002-Inquiry @19.01.02 **

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] ** MWS2002-Inquiry @19.01.02 **
From: dl8ebw@t-online.de (dl8ebw@t-online.de)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:43:58 2003
Hallo dear VHF friends,

Inbetween we passed the last big MS shower which could
screw your square results in the high for next months.
Only good tropo and aurora openings will come now.....

So here are the list of vhf-stations from which we did
receive the 144MHz MWS list 2002 inbetween (45@18-01-02):

DD0VF,DG1VL,DG3GAG,DH3YAK,DJ4UF,DJ5RE,DJ8MS,DJ9YE,DK1CM,
DK3WG,DK5KK,DK9OY,DL1EJA,DL5GAC,DL5MAE,DL5ME,DL5WG,
DL8EBW,DL9MS,DM1CG,EA6VQ,F8OP,HA6NY,I1ANP,I5TWK/8,I5WBE,
IK2YXK,IZ5EME,LA0BY,OE3MWS,OK1VT,OH5LID,OH6MAZ,ON4AVJ,
OZ1IEP,PA3CEE,PE1HWO,S51MQ,S53VV,S55AW,S57MSU,S57MTA,
S57TW,YU7MS,YU7PS

So if you not find your call on the list above, please
be so kind to make your list and send it as described
down in the MWS2002 text...

Have a fine time and best wishes, de dl8ebw Guy

*  73 de     D L 8 E B W  Guido (Guy)  DL66a/JO31nf   +++++++++++++ *
*               * *  VHF-DX-Group DL-West * *              I        *
*   qrv Meteorscatter in SSB, HSCW(3500lpm) and WSJT   VHF I DX     *
*       Editor of the "MS-Shower-List" & "VHF-DX-Database"          *
*       PR-BBS: DB0NDK.#NRW.DEU.EU      DX-Cluster: DB0MDX          *
* e-mail: dl8ebw@t-online.de   homepage: http://www.qsl.net/dl8ebw/ *
*  Link to our VHF-ONLINE-database [1.80]:  http://vhf-dx.scam.de/  *
* MOST WANTED 144Mc SQUARES:  http://www.meteorscatter.net/traf.htm *

**              Most  Wanted  144Mc  Squares  2001                 **

In the last years the VHF-DX-Gruppe DL-West, together with the german
magazine "Funktelegramm" created the  M(ost) W(anted) 144Mc S(quare)
list. Past years it was quite nice to see, that a lot of vhf-dx-
peditionaers have checked and used these lists, for finding a good
and wanted square for their expeditions.

Also this year our VHF-DX-Group DL-West will run these inquiry of
the (M)ost (W)anted 144 Mc (S)quares.

Please check the following rules and send your infos as soon as
possible. We will collect the datas from 20 december 2001 to
begin of march 2002. Latest at 09.03.02 your details have to be
here! At the end of march 2002, we will be able to spread the results
on Funktelegramm, Funkamateur, CQDL, PR and Internet pages, that
everybody have a good chance to find a recommend square to activate
in the comming saison.

The (M)ost (W)anted 144Mc (S)quares inquiry 2002:

Everybody can once send in as many most wanted squares as he want.
Of course it will be necessary that the wanted squares have to be
in a reachable area from his QTH (eg. tropo stations send in max.
1000km area - ms stations up to 2200km ...).
Also "wet" squares are possible to activate, as we have seen from
several good expeditions in the past years! So if you need them,
it will be nice to give an initial about these onces also - of
course they shall be within your tropo range...

Here an example for the input file:

DL8EBW JO31nf search SQRs:  IO79,96,98 ; IP 04,13,14 ; KO 47,57...
(please do send your listing in alphabetic and numeric row)

Inbetween a lot of people did recognize the easy way to get their own
most wanted Sqr-list.  EA6VQ, Gabriel, built up an automatic search-
routine in his logbook programm! You are able to get the latest
VHF-logbook version at the internet homepage:

http://www.qsl.net/ea6vq/vqlog.html

Please send in your MWS result to:

Infos pse to    : VHF-DX-Gruppe DL-West  c/o DL8EBW  G.Juenkersfeld
via mail        : Gustav-Freytag-Str.1, D-42327 Wuppertal
via AX25 BBS    : DB0NDK.#NRW.DEU.EU
via AX25 cluster: DB0MDX
via E-Mail      : dl8ebw@t-online.de

The results of the inquiry will be published in Funktelegramm,
Funkamateur, CQDL, PR and all VHF-reflectors in internet at
the end of march 2002.

Thanks very much to all for the input in advance.

Wuppertal 18.12.2001  ; 73 de DL8EBW, Guy, c/o VHF-DX-Group DL-West

*  73 de     D L 8 E B W  Guido (Guy)  DL66a/JO31nf   +++++++++++++ *
*               * *  VHF-DX-Group DL-West * *              I        *
*   qrv Meteorscatter in SSB, HSCW(3500lpm) and WSJT   VHF I DX     *
*       Editor of the "MS-Shower-List" & "VHF-DX-Database"          *
*       PR-BBS: DB0NDK.#NRW.DEU.EU      DX-Cluster: DB0MDX          *
* e-mail: dl8ebw@t-online.de   homepage: http://www.qsl.net/dl8ebw/ *
*  Link to our VHF-ONLINE-database [1.80]:  http://vhf-dx.scam.de/  *
* MOST WANTED 144Mc SQUARES:  http://www.meteorscatter.net/traf.htm *

ps. if you want to see the older results from up 1996, you are
welcome to use the link given above...