[VHFcontesting] Fw: RE: ARRL Contest Results NOT in QST is a BIG mistake

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Fw: RE: ARRL Contest Results NOT in QST is a BIG mistake
From: timm@cccomm.net (Tim Marek)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:43:58 2003
A reply from Les - K4NK,

RE: The possibility of QST not carrying ANY contest results...

Sounds like we as active Contesters need to get busy and educate OUR league
reps
as the importance of reporting ARRL contest results in QST.

73s de Tim - K7XC/R - DM09ol... sk

http://k7xc.tripod.com/K7XCweaksignal/
"What We Do In Life... Echo's In Eternity!" - General Maximus