[VHFcontesting] K7XC/R this Weekend

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K7XC/R this Weekend
From: timm@cccomm.net (Tim Marek)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:43:58 2003
For the first time that I can remember I am NOT going out to do a serious
ROVER effort for
the January VHF Sweepstakes. After coming off several weeks of long hours on
the EW Range
and going right into another training schedule on Tuesday, I just dont have
the time or energy.

What I am going to do is, between the football games, head down the road 36
miles to Lovelock
NV and activate the rare grid - DN00 for a few hours on Sat and Sun
afternoon/evening.

I'll be QRV on 6, 2, and 432 from whatever ridge I can get to the top off
barring WX and Snow.

Station will be the 706mkIIg into 100+W amps on 2 and 432. Ants will be KQ
loops on 6 and 2,
and a M2 eggbeater on 432.

Hope to work several of you!

73s de Tim - K7XC/R - DM09ol... sk

"What We Do In Life... Echo's In Eternity!" - General Maximus