[VHFcontesting] June VHF WEB REPORT now available

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] June VHF WEB REPORT now available
From: k3dne@adelphia.net (Ed Kucharski)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:30 2003
Well, if I was a little disappointed yesterday with the new format QST
report of the June VHF QSO Party then today I am very disappointed with the
Web Report.  It is the same as the QST write-up!  Same article, same
pics.  A different looking top ten box than in the QST report.  No expanded
results (yes I know the scores are available and are sortable).   What
about the time honored tradition of having boxes for the QSO and Multiplier
leaders by band (that is even in the January VHF SS web report), Regional
Leaders, Division Leaders and plaque winners?   Check out the June 2001 web
reports for a much more comprehensive report.  There is a lot more ARRL
could present here and I was under the impression that the web report would
be bigger and better than what used to be in QST.
I sure hope this is a work in progress and not the final product!
To give everyone an idea of what the ARRL could do - check out W2EV's
example of an expanded results page
at:  http://www.rochesterny.org/BEACONet/line-scores/line-score.htm

73,
Ed K3DNE