[VHFcontesting] June VHF and UHF contests QST results available

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] June VHF and UHF contests QST results available
From: geoiii@kkn.net (George Fremin III - K5TR)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:30 2003
On Tue, Nov 26, 2002 at 01:16:55AM -0500, Tim  Coad wrote:

> Very poor coverage indeed.
> No regional boxes. Total top 10 boxes are near meaningless for VHF contests.
>
> I think the ARRL should get out the contest arena and let organizations that
> care about contest sponsor them.

I thought that AA7A did a good writeup of this years June contest.

I would suggest to anyone who would like to see something
diffrent or indeed feel they can do a better writeup or
have some ideas on how to make it better - they should
contact n1nd@arrl.org

He is always looking for people like AA7A to help out
with the contest reports.  I think it is a good thing
that someone who operates the VHF contests does the
VHF contest writeups.

Bitching about it on an email list is easy - stepping up
to the plate to impove things takes a bit more effort.

--
George Fremin III - K5TR
geoiii@kkn.net