[VHFcontesting] June VHF and UHF contests QST results available

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] June VHF and UHF contests QST results available
From: w2ev@arrl.net (Ev Tupis (W2EV))
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:30 2003
Two things that annoy me lately...
o People who "imply information to fit their agenda"
o Lame websites

On the topic of the first...

> If ARRL decides the VHF contester represents a niche audience and not
> worthy of their rag, let a magazine that caters to exactly this niche run
> them.  ARRL does not own the VHF contests.

What the ARRL decided was that they could redirect $100,000 a year to spectrum
defense and provide better data to the contesting community.  Both have been
attainted.

On the topic of the second...

eham.net and contesting.com suck.  There is no evident way to join
VHFcontesting@contesting.com.  If it's there, I can't find it in the two minutes
I spent attempting to find it.  I'm not stupid.  The sites are lame.

Oops.  Maybe I'm implying information to fit my agenda.

<giggle>
Ev, W2EV