[VHFcontesting] June VHF and UHF contests QST results available

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] June VHF and UHF contests QST results available
From: RR124640@Exchange.AtlantaGA.NCR.com (Rogers, Ron)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:30 2003
Yep, I now see what the ARRL plan is......you have to be a member of the
League to get to the good, useful data, when it finally gets listed !!!  The
"Scores" area has not yet been posted for the June 2002 contest.

But, if you look at the results area for the Jan. 2002 VHF contest (which
has already been published in QST) you'll notice that the "Scores" (line
results) is still limited to Members Only !!

However, there does appear to be a useful "sorting tool"  at the bottom of
the "Scores" page so you can sort on things like "class", "division", things
like that........

But a MAJOR handicap is that it does not allow for a nice clean continuous
file printout after you have sorted the way you want it. You have to bring
up each new page of data one at a time (there is no "Print File" button),
and basically do a "screen print" for each one which always includes all of
the ARRL Header crap, including menu buttons, and this eats up almost 50% of
an 8.5" x 11" piece of paper in the "Landscape" print mode.

Ron Rogers
-WB8ERB-
W9ICE INDIANA CONTESTERS