[VHFcontesting] Re: RFI/Power line noise problem

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Re: RFI/Power line noise problem
From: cboone@earthlink.net (cboone@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:24 2003
Contact Riley Hollinsworth at the FCC...

Riley@FCC.gov is his email address...

THE FCC (and RILEY!) is getting tough on utilities and their
noisy lines....(I used to be a RFI/TVI troubleshooter for one
of the largest power companies in the US now.....but they too
have gotten lax!)....

Riley will get them off their fat a$$es.
Go get em!

Chris
WB5ITT