[VHFcontesting] VHF Contest Rules Revisions - Part III

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VHF Contest Rules Revisions - Part III
From: johngeig@yahoo.com (John Geiger)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:45 2003
Many times when I enter a HF contest, I do not look to
maximize my score.  I look to work new countries on a
specific band or mode.  I do not answer stations where
I have already worked that country on that band/mode.
That does not maximize my score because I pass up some
QSOs that might even be new mults for that specific
contest.  Does this still make me a legal contester?
Are the QSOs I make still legal for the other
stations?

73s John NE0P