[VHFcontesting] Re: I still think 1987 was better..

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Re: I still think 1987 was better..
From: ka5dwi@sbcglobal.net (Arthur Jackson)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:55 2003
Hi John,

Thanks for the reminder.
1992 was a good year.  This year was probably one of the best years
since then (as in a wide scale Es opening).  I checked back in my logs.
 That was last time I worked 2 Meter Es during a ARRL VHF Contest.
That year we also had quite a good 6 Meter opening into the Carribean
and far into Canada.  It was my last semi-productive ARRL VHF contest.
I am not a contester, the YL always manages to come up with something
else for me to do.

How did you this year? Were you not mobile for a while?

Art