[VHFcontesting] 6 and 2 meter antenna question

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 6 and 2 meter antenna question
From: JimMoci@aol.com (JimMoci@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:49 2003
Hello all- I have a question concerning VHF yagi antennas. Can 6 and 2 meter
antennas be interlaced on the same boom like some HF antennas are? I have a
modest station and just a small roof tower so antenna space is a premium. I
am thiniking of placing a 4 or 5 element 2 meter beam between the last two
directors of a 5 element 6 meter beam. Is this possible? Is there to much
interaction? Thanks for any and all input!

Jim W3ATV