[VHFcontesting] 6 and 2 meter antenna question

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 6 and 2 meter antenna question
From: w2bzy@cfl.rr.com (Robert Cumming)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:49 2003
Jim

One good thing to look at is the Quads made by Cubex.  The Orlando Amateur
Radio Club just bought a King Bee III Triband Quad for 6M, 2M and 70Cm on
the same boom for use by our VHF+ station at Field Day.  It has 8 els on 2m
and 70 CM and 4 on 6M, all on an 8" boom.  Details on their website at,
http://www.cubex.com/dbuhf.htm.

In the past I have used the Dual band version the King Bee for Field Day
and other portable operations (such as TI2/W2BZY) Their are others out
there that also support multiple bands but this is the only one I have used
personally.

VRY 73
Bob Cumming
W2BZY