[VHFcontesting] N1SZ Active on 10 GHz in DM79

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N1SZ Active on 10 GHz in DM79
From: Jim@japierson.com (James A. Pierson Jr.)
Date: Wed Jul 30 00:21:25 2003
Hi All,

I just wanted to announce that I, N1SZ am now active on 10 GHz in the
Denver, CO area.  I am currently running a DEMI 10 GHZ transverter @ +7 dBm
to a portable 2' dish.  The IF is a FT-817. I will soon be upgrading the
station to include a 1 W PA...hopefully before the 10 GHz contest!

I'm not planning on being active during the UHF contest, but if asked I will
be more than happy to try a QSO with you.  Contest or not...let me know if
you want to run sometime. E-mail me.

Thanks to Don, N0UGY... your help was the key in getting me on the air!
Also thanks to Bill, K0RZ for on-air testing help and guidance.

See you on the Microwaves!

73,

Jim, N1SZ
DM79np