Re: [VHFcontesting] LOTW and Rover Ops

To: "Lee Scott - AA1YN" <aa1yn@aa1yn.com>,<vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] LOTW and Rover Ops
From: "Tom Carney" <tomc7@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 08:51:16 -0800
I used the technique outlined by Lee (see below) when I set up my rover
operations.  As long as the other station enters the call as a rover call
(KE6FI/6) it works fine.  From my experience most but not all do.   If all
the rovers adopt the same technique for using LOTW, it should help in
getting others to use the rover call when QSLing.

By the way, eQSL is beta testing a feature that will also allow rovers to
set up multiple locations.

73  Tom  KE6FI/R

> If you do not have a certificate for the call sign N3AWS/R, you will want
> to request one using  your home station certificate as the encryption.
You