Re: [VHFcontesting] LOTW and Rover Ops

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] LOTW and Rover Ops
From: "Erich Oetting KI0SK" <ki0sk@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 11:14:03 -0700
During most VHF contests, I sign "Rover" on phone and KI0SK/R on CW. I assume most stations log either one as KI0SK/R and had planned on getting a certificate for KI0SK/R.

Does LOTW require signing these contest QSO's with a separate certificate for KI0SK/R? Or will it match a log entry for KI0SK/R with a log signed by KI0SK?

If the latter, it would make this somewhat easier. I would not need a separate certificate for KI0SK/R contest QSO's or KI0SK/M for working County Hunters while mobile.

73 de Erich KI0SK