Re: [VHFcontesting] Re: [Rover] Stupid Categories [was:Are you readyfor

To: w2ev@arrl.net, rover@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Re: [Rover] Stupid Categories [was:Are you readyfor the...
From: N3AWS@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 09:39:07 EST
W2EV has once again raised an interesting concept that can only be
categorized as "thinking outside the box."

At first, this didn't seem like a very important point.  But upon reflecting
on it, I can see where this may have limited participation to some extent.
I'll be following this thread with interest to see where it goes.

73,  jim N3AWS
EM90