[VHFcontesting] Yukon/NWT VHF Contest QSOs

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Yukon/NWT VHF Contest QSOs
From: "jon jones" <n0jk@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 16:25:14 +0000
I found I had noted the wrong grid for VE8KM. Here is actual WBØDRL contest log entry from June 1992:

50 MHz SSB 0515 utc VE8KM DP89

Now that is a *rare* grid! (Anyone have a QSL route for VE8KM?)

- Jon NØJK

I don't think it's a huge surprise to learn that nobody has ever
entered the contest from the Northwest Territories/Yukon Territory/Nunavut
section before (in any category,)  - WM5R

However, there was a documented QSO with VY1JA at
the start of the June contest a couple of years ago.  - Tree N6TR