Re: [VHFcontesting] Vhf com. members

To: "Buck Calabro" <kc2hiz@gmail.com>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Vhf com. members
From: "Tony Reynolds" <kb8jvh@reydata.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 17:35:03 -0400
Hi Buck,
No need to hang your head. If you can't find someone locally to get on and
run with you, you can always go down on hf and find a station and practice
copying cw. There is also a cool program out there called winmorse. It reads
a text file and turns it into a cw wav file from 5 to 20wpm. It's amazingly
good. You can find it a www.winmorse.com
(flame suit on)
Trouble learning to copy cw is all in one's head. Once you quite telling
yourself how hard it is, and put 15-20 minutes in a day practicing it's
amazing how fast one can progress.
(flame suit off)
Sounds like you're past that point.

Have fun,