Re: [VHFcontesting] The Informal FD VHF+ Challenge - An Idea

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] The Informal FD VHF+ Challenge - An Idea
From: "John (JK) Kalenowsky, K9JK" <k9jk73@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 21:29:50 -0500
Duane and All,

I like the idea.

Only potential 'opportunity' that I see is, since the FD Exchange
is Class and Section, some 'less aware' participants may not know
their Grid Square. I would also propose that the band totals also
break out CW and Phone (and Digital?) as well.

All in favor of Duane 'chairing' this, say "Aye"!

73, JK