Re: [VHFcontesting] PACK ROVEing - A New Category Is Needed

To: n9rla@yahoo.com, k7xc@charter.net, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] PACK ROVEing - A New Category Is Needed
From: ADUHAWK@aol.com
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 13:21:08 EDT
I have long maintained that group roving has its own challenges, obstacles
and rewards.  Let's have a class that celebrates all that goes into massing the
huge efforts we have seen from the West.

I understand that contest organizers don't usually like adding classes
without good reason, but I think that we have one here.  I would offer that the
pack
rovers are avid contesters looking for a way to have their competitive juices
stoked.  Let them have their fun.

We don't match up multi ops against single ops in the major HFcontests.
Let's extend that to rovers.

73, Tim K0PG