Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF Contesting: Fixing the Grid Circling

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF Contesting: Fixing the Grid Circling
From: Bob Witte K0NR <list@k0nr.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 10:01:25 -0700 (PDT)
This brings me back to a procedural question of how does any of this become
actionable? This Pack-roving re-hash was in response to the announcement that
the ARRL Board approved the creation of a VHF/UHF Advisory Committee to deal
with VHF/UHF contesting issues. I don't have much enthusiasm for going through
the same old arguments again, only to have the situation stall out. On the
other hand (trying to remain positive here), the board's decision to form VUAC
may be an important step in the right direction. I really don't know.

Anyone have any insight into this decision, its likely next steps, etc?

73,
Bob K0NR