[VHFcontesting] Contest Strategy

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Contest Strategy
From: "K2DRH Bob N2KMA Fran" <k2drh@sanasys.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 22:12:00 -0500
Be glad to discuss contest strategy and show you my logs.  Just let me know
when you want to drop by the station here in rural EN41vr for a long chat.  You
bring the beer.

But I'll give you a hint right now so you won't get your expectations up too
high: it starts long before the contest with lots of hard work building and
maintaining the station and ends with lots of time spent in the chair listening
to static.  There's no magic or deep dark secret I'm aware of.  And from the
advice I read, I'm apparently doing it all wrong anyway!

73 de Bob K2DRH EN41vr