Re: [VHFcontesting] Poll

To: VHF CONTESTING <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Poll
From: Rusty Boling <ae4bk@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 11:38:32 -0700 (PDT)
I was really surprised with the responses I received to my poll.  Seems most
everyone that responded thinks captive roving, pack roving, and circle roving
are good ideas and that most of the hams that responded to me use or have used
these tactics.  It's not what I expected, but nice to know what the consensus
is atleast.  Never competeing as a rover, never having a captive rover work me,
and never being a captive rover appears to put me in a real minority.  Atleast
I now know what is acceptable in the community.  Thanks to those that
participated and 73...Rusty  NE4ME