Re: [VHFcontesting] Grid Circling

To: "Matt Patterson" <mattpatt@1starnet.com>,<vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Grid Circling
From: "John Geiger" <ne0p@lcisp.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 15:04:10 -0000
Eating someone elses belongings is wrong, and would be considered stealing
in the eyes of the law.  I know that I can't win my division based on
antenna height, size, and number of bands I run, in addition to having other
committments that prevent me from running the entire length of the contest.
Does that make stations with bigger antennas "unethical" in my eyes?.  Does
that mean I should quit playing in contests also?

73s John NE0P