Re: [VHFcontesting] Rule Change Discussion

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>,"Tom Carney" <tomc7@earthlink.net>,"John Kalenowsky, K9JK" <k9jk73@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Rule Change Discussion
From: "John Geiger (NE0P)" <ne0p@lcisp.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 12:03:50 -0500
But there would still be times when it would be pointless to work a rover.  If
I work WF5VHF/R on 2 meters in EM05, and then he goes to EM15, there would be
no reason to work him if I had already worked EM15 on 2 meters.  I believe this
would still discourage rover activity.

I am not sure that the VHF contests are broken, so maybe we don't need to fix
them.

73s John NE0P

From: "John (JK) Kalenowsky, K9JK" <k9jk73@msn.com>
Date:  Fri, 26 Aug 2005 11:52:02 -0500