Re: [VHFcontesting] Contest Tweaks?

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Contest Tweaks?
From: Ron Klimas WZ1V <wz1v@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 07:37:56 -0400
Fred, Ev, others: my opinion sides with Ev's - maybe from a mountaintop
multi perspective, the microwave points per QSO seem inflated. But ask a
single-op in an average QTH trying to justify investing more in the upper
bands. Or a Rover. Or a LM team thinking about going Unlimited. If you
don't keep an incentive for most operators to get on the microwaves, they
won't - and if you think microwave activity is low now...
-73, Ron WZ1V FN31