Re: [VHFcontesting] Andros 2 piece N connectors

To: <w0eea@sbbco.net>, "Zack Widup" <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Andros 2 piece N connectors
From: "Jeff Tewksbury" <gis@ogdenny.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 15:49:54 -0400
Russ, N2KG is the President of Andros manufacturing (and a member of the
RVHFG group). He can be reached at:
 russell@androsmfg.com . busy guy... but he may have something he can send
you. I copied him as well....

We use them extensively at the N2PA contest site (& our emergency operations
center)...7-8 minute installation (with the "American Beauty", 500w iron).

 regards..
Jeff
N2JQR