Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW VHF Recap for a Dozen participants

To: "CQ-Contest MailList" <cq-contest@contesting.com>,"VHF Contesting e-Mail List" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>,"Pete Smith" <n4zr@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW VHF Recap for a Dozen participants
From: "VE5ZX" <ve5zx@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 16:51:02 -0600
> The problem, as I see it, is that you don't want the VHF guys going one
> way and the HF guys another - that helps neither, and can actually
> obstruct progress.

A neat thing about an XML standard for dynamic and non-dynamic contest
reporting is that it is based on an accepted industry standard. There are
loads of open source tools for handling XML..

Is there anyway the DTD can be extended so that it can be used to exchange
contest logs too?

Syl

Sylvan Katz - VE5ZX
Saskatoon, SK