Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW VHF Recap for a Dozen participants

To: "'CQ-Contest MailList'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>,"'VHF Contesting e-Mail List'" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW VHF Recap for a Dozen participants
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 18:37:57 -0000
There is no reason to set up an xml log standard unless there are contest
sponsors willing to use it.  Right now they are working on Cabrillo 2.0 so
it looks like they are stuck on that standard for now.  Maybe once we show
how flexible xml really is and more developers get used to working with it
there can be a push to get contest sponsors to accept it.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net