Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW VHF Recap for a Dozen participants

To: Radiosporting Fan <radiosporting@yahoo.com>,CQ-Contest MailList <cq-contest@contesting.com>,VHF Contesting e-Mail List <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW VHF Recap for a Dozen participants
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 06:45:43 -0400
I'm a little perplexed as to why the XML effort "favors HF" - rather than
starting down another road, perhaps you should show them the error of their
ways.

The problem, as I see it, is that you don't want the VHF guys going one way and
the HF guys another - that helps neither, and can actually obstruct progress.

73, Pete N4ZR