Re: [VHFcontesting] poll cont...

To: k7cw@yahoo.com, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] poll cont...
From: "frank bechdoldt" <k3uhf@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 06:34:25 -0800
Paul,

The diference is unlike you who goes out portable and sets up a good station
and I who mounts respectable antennas to my vehicle and we are able to work
each other 400 miles apart as I change grid squares. What you and I do and
others is in the spirit of the contest.  Exploiting a rule to generate
points with 2 other vehicles with equipment you also own is not cheating.
Its exploitation of the rules.

Read the comments about his caravan qrming people and refusing to work
others, randomly selected people from the poll stated this.

Buying 3 cars of gear and working people 500 feet away is no great feat nor
a reson for us to keep our spectum.

It is a feat, it needs its own catagory.

Frank