Re: [VHFcontesting] poll cont...

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] poll cont...
From: Radioman <radioman@frpd.org>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 13:19:41 -0500
Makes all rational sense, i don't live in S. Cal.. but i am answering a
statement
that was made earlier, AGAIN your not listening (or in this case reading)
on another note this should be dropped, and what was said in the past E-mail

Logs don't lie, the proof is in the pudding

sounds like a duck, walks like a duck...

Tony