Re: [VHFcontesting] June 06 VHF QSO Party LCRs now available

To: <wa4kxy@bellsouth.net>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] June 06 VHF QSO Party LCRs now available
From: "K2DRH Bob N2KMA Fran" <k2drh@sanasys.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 17:56:36 -0600
I DID multiop with you and the 4 Landers back in June 1996 using W4AQL from
Wyah Bald in NC out of the back of a rental moving truck in the driving
rain.  I'll never forget working the 6M opening to Eu with a visiting DL ham
sitting next to me and making a Q with a buddy of his back in the
fatherland!  Also from  a rental house in EM79 on St Georges Island for the
Sept contest that same year using K4EA's old call (actually 2 houses, after
they saw all the gear and wires everywhere the girls refused to stay in the
same house with us and rented the one next door).   Pure chaos!  So
nothing's really changed then?

73 de Bob K2DRH